torsdag 19 juni 2008

Games inspire.

Videogames has been the main threat for moral issues the last decade.
But why, some games inspire, teach and make us understand fashion better.

It's not just fashion as in fierce dresses and hairstyles. It's also very modern and forward arcitechure.

Just look at this pictures.


Awesome leather trenchcoat with boots. And oh my god, just look at those pants!


Detailed trench, high collar. Awesome hairstyle. (I'm jealous!!)


Here we have a armless, long west. Skinny jeans, and what I think, some fierce boots!


Cape is actually something that does it! And those detailed boots. With those accessories. I mean, she's a maneater!


So stop blaming games as made for nerds and the reason why people are shooting each other.
See games as the beginning of what you'll wear tomorrow.

All pictures are from the game Final Fantasy XII made by Square Enix.

Inga kommentarer: